Wow, November's almost done and I couldn't be bothered to post once? I truly am a lazy bum.
So, quite quickly, here are some things I'm thankful for (though I know it's two days late):
1) My brother Aaron came home for Thanksgiving, which is always a source of thanks.
2) Halcyon House is coming along quite nicely. Angsty-Ayden isn't really my thing, but it's kinda fun to indulge my inner emo-girl.
3) All the new books I've been reading over the past few weeks. Thank God for libraries and requesting. I have so many reviews to give you people!
4) The wonderful Thanksgiving dinner I shared with my family. *dreamy sigh* It's only once a year, but good heavens, it's worth it.
6) I've been accepted into Warner-Pacific University in Portland, Oregon.
5) That the Lord was gracious enough to bless me and my family with another year and provided for us in all ways.
I hope the rest of you also had a wonderful Thanksgiving and if you went shopping on Black Friday, God help you. I swear crazy things happen when people's blood is up and there's bargains to be had. It's like we revert back to our primitive, "bring-home-the-biggest-prize" caveman instincts. I'll stay home and watch Indiana Jones, thank you very much.
Over & Out,